Meetings

12:30 pm in CC219 Tuesdays of every month.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Meeting Time/Updates

Hey everyone! As most of you know, Tuesday was our first meeting for the Spring 2012 semester! I know it went well, even though I wasn't there. So yes, our new meeting times for this semester is on Tuesdays, it'll be every week for at least this month then we'll probably change it to biweekly like last semester. So Tuesdays, around 12:30pm-1:30pm, same meeting room as last semester! Unfortunately not a lot of people showed up on Tuesdays because the letter telling people that they're eligible to join AGS has not been e-mailed out yet. I think it's due to some technical problems, so hopefully we see some new faces at the meetings soon! I, unfortunately, have class around those times, so please bare with me if I won't be as informed or as organized this semester, just turn in all your paperwork to Julia and she'll transfer them over to me, or leave them in her box and I'll take it from there! If you have any questions, be sure to e-mail me at ags.mission@gmail.com or if you have my facebook, to message me! If you can't make it to the meetings, like me, Julia will have the agendas posted up on ANGEL if you're in our ANGEL group! Oh and we might have possible conference meeting calls, like on Skype or something, for those of us who can't attend, so more updates to come on that!

I deleted all of the points from last semester, so it's a new clean slate on there now and I just added the points for Tuesday's meeting.

And as for the applications this semester, since I deal with most of the applications, it'll be so much easier for me if you could print out your current schedule and your transcript because the current schedule will confirm the number of units you have while it doesn't show that on the transcript and some people do make some mistakes on their applications, so yes current schedule and transcripts please! I did post a member packet on ANGEL, it includes the application, a points chart, and an employment verification form. I just thought it'd be easier to have all of those instead of a bunch of separate things, so don't be alarmed when you see the packet! And be sure to keep the points chart, I was asked a lot of questions last semester on how the points system works!

And I will try to post more updates on here this semester, but everything will be on ANGEL, so once you pay, please please sign up on there if you're a new member! I will try to clean up the roster, so whoever isn't joining this semester will be removed, just to make it a bit more cleaner!

That's about it...hopefully I see you all again this semester and some new faces as well! Let's have a great semester everyone! (:

Ellen Trieu,
Secretary/Points Officer

1 comment:

  1. Cool! I have a break from 12:20-12:40 on Tuesdays, so I can maybe pop in to say hi before the meeting starts sometime. :)

    ReplyDelete